Teaching at Emory
- Teaching assistant Fall 2020: BIOS 731 Advanced statistical computing.
- Teaching assistant Spring 2020: BIOS 545 R programming.
- Teaching assistant Fall 2019: BIOS 555 High-throughput data analysis using R/Bioconductor.
- Teaching assistant Spring 2019: BIOS 591P Lab “Biostatistics Methods II”.
- Teaching assistant Fall 2018: BIOS 500/003: Statistical Methods I Group C.
- Review session holder for the 2nd year advanced theory qualifying exam in 2021.
- Review session holder for the 1st year theory qualifying exam, and the 2nd year method qualifying exam in 2020.